Grades 7-12 EnrollmentIn an effort to expedite the enrollment process, forms, documents, notifications, and signature pages are provided below so that you can get a hard start on the enrollment process.
Steps for Completion:
1. Open and Read all items in the Enrollment Packet (handbooks, forms, and notifications) document below.
2. Open the Enrollment Packet Grades 7-12 Signature Pages document below.
3. Print, initial, and sign the signature page for 2016-2017, the KS Communities that Care form (6th, 8th, 10th & 12th grade students only), the Concussion Form, the Student Health History form, and complete the Free & Reduced Application if interested in applying. The meal application is completed for each family but the other documents will need completed for EACH student.
4. Bring completed, signed forms with you on the days of enrollment.
5. There will be a couple additional forms that need notarized at enrollment, so we ask that you and your student both attend.
Please note that the enrollment times have changed for this year. Enrollment times are August 3rd from 8am - 12pm and August 4th from 4pm - 7pm.
Grades PreK-6 Enrollment
School supply lists and additional information are in the attached welcome back packet.
See you on August 3rd & 4th!